Yields: 15 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 30 Mins
Ice Candy is one of my favourite treats growing up. This avocado flavoured ice candy is creamy and super delicious. It’s a perfect treat to beat the heat.
- In a blender, combine avocado, condensed milk, evaporated milk, yogourt, sugar and water. Blend all the ingredients until it's smooth and creamy.
- In a bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups water and cornstarch. Mix until the cornstarch is dissolved.
- In a sauce pan, bring 2 cups water to a soft boil.
- Then add the cornstarch mixture. Stir until it thickens and has reached a soft, creamy consistency.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture in a bowl. Then add the blended avocado mixture. Mix until well-blended.
- Carefully pour the mixture into ice candy plastic bags 3/4 of the way. Popsicle molds work too, if ice candy plastic bags are not available. Repeat this procedure until all mixture is used up.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours and it should be ready. Enjoy!