Ginisang Sitaw at Giniling na Beef, also known as sautéed green beans and ground beef, is a popular dish in the Philippines. It is a simple yet flavorful dish that is perfect for a quick and easy meal.
The dish is made by sautéing sliced green beans, also known as “sitaw,” with ground beef, onions, and garlic. The green beans are added first and cooked until they are slightly tender before the ground beef is added. The beef is then cooked until it is browned and fully cooked. The onions and garlic are added last and sautéed until they are translucent.
This dish is typically seasoned with salt, pepper, and fish sauce. Some variations may also include the addition of soy sauce or oyster sauce for added flavor. Some variations may also include tomato paste to give it a slightly sweeter taste.
Ginisang Sitaw at Giniling na Beef is a versatile dish that can be served with rice, as a filling for tacos or burritos, or even as a topping for pasta. It is a great dish for those who are looking for a quick and easy meal that is also packed with flavor.
This dish is also a great way to incorporate vegetables into your diet. The green beans add a nice crunch and a boost of vitamins and minerals. The dish is also relatively low in fat and calories, making it a great option for those watching their weight.
Overall, Ginisang Sitaw at Giniling na Beef is a delicious and easy to make dish that is perfect for a quick and easy meal. It is a great way to incorporate vegetables into your diet while also enjoying a flavorful and satisfying dish. Give it a try next time you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner option!
- In a skillet over medium heat, add ground beef and cook evenly.
- Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, add cooking oil and sauté onion until it becomes translucent.
- Add garlic and sauté until it turns light golden brown.
- Add back in the cooked ground beef and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add green beans. Gently mix it together.
- Finally, add water. Cover and let it cook for 8 - 10 minutes. Turn off the heat. Serve over steamed rice. Enjoy!