This roasted chicken uses lemon, rosemary and garlic as its primary ingredients. The combination of these ingredients gives it a flavourful and delicious taste.
It tastes as it looks delicious. So, give it a try and I’m sure you’ll love it.
- Place chicken upside down on a platter and season with a generous amount of ground black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, Knorr liquid seasoning and dried rosemary. Marinate for 4 - 6 hours in the fridge.
- When the chicken is fully marinated, create a bed of lemon slices and garlic in a cast iron.
- Drizzle with cooking oil and season with Himalayan salt, to taste.
- Lay marinated chicken over lemon and garlic cloves.
- Spread unsalted butter on to the chicken evenly for extra crisp.
- Then season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Bake at 425F for the first 15 minutes, then at 400F for next 30 minutes. Then finally at 375F for the last 10 minutes or until the chicken turns golden brown.
Place the chicken at the lowest rack of the oven.